Just a few notes, since I didn't get time to finish the documentation.

- Every time you save your log, DX4WIN also saves the .CTY file.  So
even though you may have never modified this file yourself, it may be
"newer" then the one on the web site.

- Every time you choose a new "top node" in the Internet address list,
the .TCP file gets updated.  So once again, the date of your file may
indeed be newer than the date of the file on the web site, even though
the data is the same.

- the script doesn't do any merging.  You have the option of merging the
new country file from your old one, which was moved to the BACKUP directory.

More stuff is coming when I get a chance.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us