I was working on converting my father's log to DX4WIN8 format. I found
some strange frequencies in his log in the "Notes for this QSO" field:

  80m:    0/24KHz
  15m:    0/22KHz
  15m:    0/34KHz

The last one of the above "flavor" seems to have been made on 2007/03/05:

  40m:    0/6KHz

Then they start with a different syndrome on 2007/09/22, the first one is:

  40m:    0/7,009KHz
  60m:    0/404KHz (probably should be 5404KHz)
  17m:    0/18,103KHz

The 1st and 3rd definitely look like they should have been split
frequency QSOs, but "VFO-A" (or whatever it's called in Ten-Tec
parlance) read back as 0.

Has anyone running a Ten-Tec Orion seen this problem?  It looks to be
sporadic, so it's probably hard to debug.  And he upgraded to an Orion
II, which may have happened some time in 2007, based on the way the
error syndrome changed.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us