Many thanks to all who responded.  I followed the instructions and was
surprised to find two entries (one for each of two years) showing H44MY's
manager was/is OM2SA.  I clicked on the second one, regardless, saved the info
and then closed the program.  When I reopened it, the correct QSL manager call
was in the QSL Manager box on DX4WIN.  I'm not sure why going through that
process helped, especially as the only QSL manager listed was OM2SA, but it did
and I have learned, especially in regard to computers and software, NEVER to
look a gift horse in the mouth!

Thanks, again, to all.  It is a wonderful resource to have so many folks with
so much knowledge and so willing to share it.  Kinda reminds of amateur radio!!!

73,

Karl, K1KO
Virginia Beach, VA