I operate from several positions in my Multi-2 shack as well as from another
geographical site about 100 miles from the main QTH.

I would like to use one, single log file at all the positions and use
different groups to differentiate stations or positions.  To keep an
updated, current log at each station/position, I've come up with the
following scheme:

I use the free program, Dropbox, to hold files that I want to share between
computers and keep files updated on each computer.  I operate and log QSO's
to a "Master" log.  I then copy this log to Dropbox.  When I start operating
from another station or location, I copy the "Master" log from Dropbox to my
SAVE folder.  I operate and start the process over again, copying the new
log to Dropbox and allow the program to make updated log files available on
each of the station computers ---  for that matter any computer on the
planet.

Is this a safe, reasonable way of have one, current, updated log shared by
several positions and stations?  Is there a better way?

Thoughts and ideas appreciated.

Thanks,

Ralph - K0IR