Go File menu then Contest mode, and see what is in the "Text to add to QSO
note" box

-----Original Message-----
From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Garry Shapiro
Sent: Friday, 16 October 2009 8:21 p.m.
To: DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: [Dx4win] A peculiar situation

Earlier in the year, I worked a few stations in the ARRL DX Phone contest.
Rather than set up a contest logger for a minor effort, but to ID these
QSO's, I entered "ARRL PH" in the Notes for this QSO box.

Months later, I was surprised to notice that "ARRL PH" had replicated itself
in a whole bunch of QSO's outside the contest. Figuring I had somehow not
ended that practice, selected all the affected QSO's using F8, and manually
deleted that phrase from all.

Imagine my surprise today to note that every QSO since, when called up, has
that tag. I again manually removed them, but would like to know what is
causing this so I can end its occurrence. I am using 7.03 at the moment.

Garry, NI6T