Blank
I saw a note earlier where someone was having problems with the F2 key
operation; just catching up on QSL chore; and I think I have found a bug
(=undesirable feature!)

In DX4Win 7.06.02 :
        Preferences:
        F2 Key has Mark QSO as confirmed box checked; Labels drop down set
to Y

Observed operation
        Search QSO to be confirmed (F8)
        Press F2, Label = Y, no QSL date set, Cnfm changes state to Y
        So, correctly, DX4Win has flagged that the QSO is not confirmed, and
prepared a QSL for printing.

In DX4Win 8.02
        Preferences :
        F2Key has both Mark QSO as confirmed &  Mark for printing a Label
checked.  (Set QSL date has no consequence for this issue)

Observed operation
        Search QSO to be confirmed  (F8)
        Press F2 Key; Cnfm is set to Y immediately; and dialogue box says
"QSO confirmed already, set label flag?"
This operation should, and was previously automatic; it is not a repeat QSL!

Has anyone else spotted this; has it been reported  yet ?

73
Dave Sharred
G3NKC