Hi everyone.

I have a question to ask about one of the 'idiosyncrasies' (as I see it) of
V8.02.

When I download a lotwreport for importing into DX4Win, almost always now I
also receive a NOT FOUND report. Almost always, this particular report will
'feature' a QSL that has been previously confirmed by LOTW and recorded
correctly in DX4Win. There will be some comment for its presence in this NOT
FOUND report. But there is always a 'full stop' opposite the entry that
depicts, I think, that the QSL is confirmed!! So why?

I  don't understand what DX4Win is telling me - in fact, given that the QSL
is already confirmed in both LOTW and DX4Win, and the information is
absolutely correct, I don't even understand why DX4Win is even bothering
'reporting' the QSL.

Am I missing something brutally fundamental here.

No problems, except that every time I receive such NOT FOUND report., I
invariably check to see what the problem might be, and don't find a problem!
But do seem to waste just a few minutes of my time.

Does anyone have a point of view - and whether I need to do something to
fix?

I am not annoyed, not complaining, just wondering why!

Ernie

Ernie Walls VK3FM

vk...@wallsy.com.au

vk...@arrl.net