On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Ralph Fedor <radiok...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Select QSO's from my log  (ALL QSO's - Group 0)   based on a range of dates
> (17 Jan 07 to the current date).  I want to change the LoTW and eQSL flags
> to "Y" for all these QSO's.
>
> When I go to FILTER | SELECTION, I can't do anything with the window that
> appears.  The only active thing I can do is get a drop down under the ALL
> QSO's line at the top allowing me to "Replace this name."  What I want to do
> is enable the date filter by typing in the "First Date" and "Last Date."
> However, this and everything else in the window (except the very top line)
> seems inactive and I can't change or enter anything.

Hi Ralph,

If it's a simple date range, change your QSO preferences tab to use
Range for date.  Then use the F8 key and set the starting date.  Hit
ENTER and it will prompt you for the ending date.  Now perform the
flag operations, and DX4WIN will ask if you want to use the filter.
Answer YES of course.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us