Hi All,

I want to share what I don't like in this perfect software.
By the way this was in the v.1.2 and my wish was to skip from this
within the upgrade to v.8.02.

The question is related with the Report: LogBook window.
Particular with the EDITING of this LogBook Report.

If on the Report LogBook to click right mouse button,
to choose Report Editor we will get open Report Generator window.
O the right side of this window there is a list of Report fields.
Problems:
1.Those Report fields (when open this window) mismatch with the existing
Report LogBook fields that I have and would like to EDIT.
2. E.g. I would like only to change the Sort Index in Report Generator
window, but I can't do simply only this, I always must check Report
fields and to EDIT them, otherwise
if I will pres Ok button I will get totally different Report LogBook.
I don't have a clue where from those Report fields are picked up by the
software. This really confuses all the time.

Sorry if this already was reported, but it's still there, or there are
some workarounds.

73's Vigis LY2CX