From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Bud Governale, W3LL" <w...@arrl.net>
Cc: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] WPX QSL's Oldest Confirmed

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Bud Governale, W3LL <w...@arrl.net> wrote:

> DX4WIN V 8.02 is consistently choosing the oldest QSL to confirm in a listing.
>
> I opened Reports > WPX > Listing. I want to QSL all the Digital "W"'s
> (Worked) that I could find.
>
> Here's an example. I click on a "W" in the WPX Listing.
> The entry window shows the QSO.
> I flag it for QSL direct.
> I happen to have the Same Call window open and notice that I have 32 RTTY Q's
> with this call.
> DX4WIN selected the oldest one. It was from 2002. It should have selected the
> latest one from 2009.
> Traditionally DX4WIN selects the latest confirmed QSL.

Hi Bud,

When creating a submission, DX4WIN selects the most recent eligible
confirmed QSO.

When do you what you are doing, you are creating a filter.  A filter
in DX4WIN always finds the oldest matching QSO.

Maybe you got the two confused....

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us