At 09:39 PM 11/17/2009, Pete Pel wrote:
 >A question regarding previous callsigns. I am going to enter my logs from my
 >previous call so I can upload them to LOTW. These contacts still count for
 >my overall DXCC records, so should I create a group for that call or is
 >there another way of doing this.

As others have said, a new D4W group is often the easiest way to keep
track of "old" and "new" QSOs.  I found Kostas' solution particularly
well-suited.  As for LOTW, you needn't worry about it keeping
track.  Each of your call signs will have its own LOTW certificate
which will contain the precise beginning and ending QSO dates/times
for each call sign so it will know which call sign was used even if
you don't use D4W to keep track and then you can be like Jim "I Don'
Need No Stinkin' Groups" Reisert and just use a D4W date filter
whenever you want to select all of one call sign or another.

Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
d...@k7vc.com