Hi folks,

I've noticed quite a few times that when the Zulu day changes (7:00pm EST now)
that the spots which come in after that time wind up at the "back" or "top" of
the list of spots.  For example, a spot timed/dated 23Nov09 @ 2355 is at the
bottom of the window with incoming spots.  A few minutes later, say 10 minutes,
another spot comes in dated/timed  24Nov09 @ 0005, and rather than being at the
bottom of spots window (where common sense would indicate as the correct place,
it is at the top and consequently is not visible in the normally sized window.
Even if the window is maximized, it will still be out of sight.  I have my
computer set for Eastern Standard Time (rather than zulu time) and I wonder if
this is the issue.  If so, it's something which should be modified in DX4W as
most of the other ham-related software I use works by adding/subtracting hours
to/from the local time in the computer and then displays the Zulu time.

Is this just me (and my computer) or does this happen routinely with other
folks?  And, if so, what do you do about it???

Thanks and 73,

Karl, K1KO