So I did my bi-monthly or there a bouts of a down-load report from LOTW and
then import it into my DX4WIN log to receive my confirmed LOTW QSL's.
In the past DX4WIN versions I may have one or two not founds.

I'm on the latest version 8.02 and after performing these steps DX4WIN
created a whopping 8 pages of "not founds".
I looked at the first page of these and they are "found", and LOTW confirmed
as I would expect???? Everything look fine to me.

I hesitate wasting anymore time verifying these bogus "not founds".
What happened? Did I do something wrong?
Thanks
George W2YJ