I have released version 4.4 of ADIF to DX4WIN, you can get it here:

     http://dx4win.ad1c.us/adif2dxq/

Here are the release notes:

Ver 4.4 - 25 November 2009
     Added AL, AZ, KY and SD QSO Parties
     Sent serial number is written to "Notes for this QSO" field when
Exchg/Serial is checked (default is unchecked)
     Added missing space between frequency and QSO Note in DX4WIN6 format
     Corrected/enhanced web documentation

If you find any problems in the program or documentation, let me know.
If you need a conversion added, send me your ADIF file and tell me what
contest it is for, and which logging program produced it.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us