I believe that if on the window Country (that under the menu Window), has to
appear the signe * WHEN the country has been checked by ARRL.

This will permit to have an immediate check if country also that
Worked/Confirmed had been already checked by Arrl for the DXCC Award and
facilitate to work by LoTW (some country I have confirmed by paper qsl by I
will prefer to work again and have it confirmed by LoTW ) avoiding to send the
qsl to DXCC...

I hope my English was clear to have given the proper idea...

Perhaps could be implemented on the next coming 8.03....??

73

Natale

i5nph