I only work a handful of Modes.  When I go to Log a new QSO, All of the modes
are listed.  Is there a way to just list the 3-4 modes I work?  And, the proper
box auto-selects?
For example, If I hist the "S" key it defaults to SSB, but if I hit the "C" key
for CW it goes to Clover or someting?  Shouldn't this be linked to your
original modes you select in Prefs?
Am I missing some selection somewhere?
Does my question have merit?
Same thing for Bands.....If I have selected say, 40 meters, when I Log a QSO
after selecting the Mode, if I should hit the 4 it should default to 40M if I
haven't selected say 432 or 4cm or whatever in Prefs if the 4 is only connected
to the 40 meter band......??? Logical??

Val
N4RJ

Merry Christmas and happy New Year and Holidays