Hola from Panama -

i did purchase the new version 8 and installed it some time back.  Was
working for the most part, but did have an issue with FJ not being correct
and a couple other items, that didn't prevent me from using it.

I was away a couple months - Apr to June and as was tending my wife (post
surgery) to latter part of the year, was mostly concentrating on collecting
new entities for DXCC Submits (post issue of the #1641 160m DXCC).

My laptop was stolen (Break & Entry) and lost all that data.  Our system
here (wireless but very slow, like 5-10 kB!) and finally located an Apr log
that I had placed on the Ext HD - thankfully!

So am now attempting to re-enter the DX4WIN in a new laptop, and only gets
me to a DEMO page.  I did have several saved logs, and same thing will
them.  I have put the Lic and Invoice as indicated.  But, seems is a step
missing here?  Only getting the Demo version.

What's missing here?  Appreciate your assists, as able.

Have a great Xmas Holiday and New Year next week.

With regards,
Louis HP3TA

--
Louis N. Anciaux