From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]on Behalf Of Isidro Acosta
Hernandez
Sent: 28 December 2009 20:07
To: Dx4win Reflector
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Strange errors in ADIF export

Hello all.

About the strange errors in ADIF export, I made the following test:

1.  I added TK0KP/SAN to my log.  Dx4win (v8.03) tried to assign it to
Sweden, but I writed down "TK" in the prefix cell (I guess Dx4win created
an exception for this call).

2.  I exported part of my log (i.e. only the TK QSOs) to ADIF.

3.  I reviewed the ADIF file with the Notepad and I found the TK0KP/SAN
record, which had <PFX:4>SAN0 (bad prefix) and <DXCC:3>214, as it should be
expected.

I think Dx4win is exporting correctly the unusual calls, provided they were
assigned to the proper entity.  Don't you think so?

Best season greeting...

73 de Isidro, EA8NQ
E-mail:  ea8...@hotmail.com   (remove the _ )