Not the same situation but just some info for people who logged their
ARRL RTTY contest QSO's directly into DX4WIN.

I just entered for a few hours to test the RTTY decoding on my
IC-756PROIII (works FB) and made 52 contacts all logged direct into
DX4WIN ver 8.03. In the "NOTES FOR THIS QSO" window I made the notation
ARRL RTTY. I then downloaded an ADIF file using the filter ARRL RTTY and
got a ADIF file of only my 52 contest contacts. Then near the bottom of
Jim's DX4WIN home page (http://dx4win.ad1c.us/) there is a link to the
SP7DQR log converter page. I checked on that link and used the ADIF2CABR
converter to convert the DX4WIN ADIF file to a Cabrillo file. Works FB.

GL & HNY
Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired
http://www.geocities.com/k7acz
http://gocoastguard.com
http://www.uscgradio.net
http://www.comm-one.org