Hi,

Was wondering if there are any known problems with using the FT450 and DX4WIN?

I am finding that although it works fine with the FT1000 MK5, when I connect up
the 450, when I enter a QSO it takes about 3 seconds before it is ready to
enter the next one - the FT1000 is instant.

I have played with all the settings from 4800 to 38400 on the radio settings,
the radio speed on FT450, and com port speed with no difference.  Have also
played with the polling speeds and found no difference.  Any advice would be
much appreciated.

Am using DX4Win v8, but v7 was the same.