I am at this point with Keying using DX4WIN program...(Keying via this Port and
Interface/Transistor works fine with N1MM.)

I am measuring voltages at the Serial Port, pin 4 of the Keying line(also the
pin 7 of PTT----does same. ( I have USB to Serial Cable through a box for
interface which houses two Transistor keying Circuits for CW and PTT.
Ports set properly...all I think are set within operating parameters.

Symptom=Keying and or PTT Lines remain "Key down, continuous" when any attempt
to send CW via Com Port.  (Also, software to USB/Serial cable is latest and for
Vista 32 and 64 bit...certified cable.)  Radio is "On" mode and connected to
Ft-920 and CAT control is fully enabled and tracking.  Poll rate 5000ms(
Changed from 500 to 5000 to see if matters-no changes)

I measure voltage at Transistor input from the DB9 DTR line at 6.43 Volts Key
up.  Once I send CW through the DX4WIN Keyer, the voltage goes to .4 Volts and
the Ft-920 keying line is sending one continuous note on cw and will not let up
unless you either exit the program and start over, or "Stop Radio".  When you
select "Start Radio" again, the voltage goes back to 6.4 volts at the
Transistor(s) and radio.  But, once you try to send CW through DX4 WIn the
keying is "key down" and holds until you select "Stop Radio/then Start Radio".

I cannot change any config in DX4WIN that will fix this.  I have Uninstalled
8.03 and Reinstalled 8.02.  Still malfunctions.

Any more thoughts??????  I need some Rocket Scientist or Fortune Teller at this
juncture.

Val
N4RJ