My DX4WIN has a cw keying issue:

It will not send cw via the com ports in ver 8.03 at all. Just a keyed
carrier. But when I try cw in ver. 7.04, cw via the com ports, cw is running
as it should. I wonder what is missing in 8.03 verses 7.04????

I have tried this many time over uninstalling 8.03 and re-installing it.
Same thing happens
My rig is a Tentec Omni VI+. However as stated before it is fine with ver
7.04
My 2nd rig is an Orion II. When I used the LPT keying support the Omni VI
keys correctly but the Orion sends garbage.
I tried the reverse option and then the Orion sends correctly and the Omni
VI sends garbage.
Go figure. This is with LPT keying

So I uninstalled the LPT driver. I hate when something is supposed to work
and it does not. Must be something with the code or rig driver file????

Is there a patch for this or an upgrade in the next ver.?

Wayne N2WK