I've read all the app notes and the list archives (going way back) and the
manual, and this problem
(or variations of it) has been mentioned many times before, so I was surprised
to see it in V 8.02.

The "Remove Duplicate QSLs" function is wonderful in concept...just what I
need...but in operation
it still does not conform to its description in the manual: "[Remove Duplicate
QSLs] will *not*
clear the flag for QSOs that are confirmed already because you may be replying
to cards that you
just received and want to confirm."  In fact, it does do that, which is not a
good thing.  To test
this, I created a new (empty) log and entered just four fake QSOs with the same
station, each on a
different band.  All are essentially new band/mode contacts for that station.
All are flagged for
labels and one is also checked Y for confirmed, as if I had just received a QSL
card for that QSO;
all "QSL Date" fields are empty.  Of course I would want to QSL all contacts,
even (especially) the
one for which I had received a card.  None of these contacts fits the
description of "duplicate
QSO".  Yet when I run the "remove" function, it changes the label flag for this
QSO to "N"!

Am I missing something, or is there a user-setting that needs to be changed for
this to work
properly?  Am I wrong in what I expect of this function?  If it really is a
bug, has it been fixed
in version 8.03?  .

I love DX4WIN, and don't like to complain, but this is a very important
function to be without,
especially for those of us who need to manage logs and QSLs for multiple,
multiple actual duplicate
QSOs!

Thanks for any guidance,
Greg KT0K