Two unanswered questions -- maybe Paul or Jim can help.

1. I use the "GROUP" feature to assign QSOs to a specific contest.when I
import a new file into DX4W. I have many thousands of QSOs and over 50
Group names.
I'd like to print a list of all of those group names, as I've found that
I've missed a couple of contests and would like to assign them to new
groups that will be in sequential (date) order.   Is there an easy (or
relatively easy) way to retrieve that GROUPS list?

2.  We've been doing multi-ops here at W3DQ (and last year @ W3A). The
logs have the OPERATOR field defined in the ADIF file.  How can I import
that filed into the and then onto the QSL card?

Thanks,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC