So what?? The program does as documented... if you update a QSO the box
changes. An update event is only generated when you hit F10. I think you
have latched on to some incidental and insignificant behaviour of the
program Flam... I don't see how it's germane. If it's important to you
(I am having trouble understanding why) you can ask Paul consider a
change... but there is a reason no other users have reported this bug ;-)

Ciao!