I use Cobian Backup. Used it for a few years now. No problems and it's free.

George  W2YJ

-----Original Message-----
From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Pete Smith N4ZR
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 2:11 PM
To: Jim Reisert AD1C
Cc: DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Beyond Sync - has anyone tried it?

I use another freeware backup program, Syncback by One Bight Spark
Software - it very nicely backs up selected directories and files from
my computer and my wife's, over our network to my USB drive, on a
nightly schedule.  Takes about 5 seconds a night unless we have change a
*lot* of files.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

On 8/22/2010 1:33 PM, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Has anyone used Beyond Sync to synchronize/backup their DX4WIN data in
> real-time?
>
>      http://www.beyondsync.com/
>
> I just installed it an it seems to be a promising replacement for
> Iomega Automatic Backup (I'm still using 1.0.2 on my WinXP ham
> computer).
>
> Note that this is NOT a replacement for a daily full/incremental local
> or off-line backup.
>
> 73 - Jim AD1C

02:35:00