Hi Mel

I understand your problem with this; but I don't see a proper solution. I
can only speak from the IOTA perspective (Since I have IOTA awards, but not
RDA), there can only be 3 answers to my mind:

1 - RSGB/IOTA share info with ARRL LOTW or eQSL  - not very likely
2  - Paul modifies the Log window to allow for at least 2 additional fields
for IOTA/RDA. Could be done, but I would have thought compared to LOTW or
eQSL, this is for a minority case - there are only a few years of IOTA
contests only that are available; which is not very comprehensive. I cannot
speak for RDA, but that may not cover many logs too. In any case; can you
download matches from the IOTA web site for affecting flags; or from the RDA
web site? I suspect not. I would suspect it is not worth the effort from
Paul to modify the code.
3 - Get a real QSL card from the op. I guess you are not so interested in
that, since you are happy with the on line confirmation; and do not in
general need the card for any other award
4 - You should modify your log, by selecting the QSL window as confirmed,
with a note in the log "IOTA Web site confirmation"

I think 4) is your best course of action?

73

Dave
G3NKC