Friends,

       The DX4Win logging application was recommended to me.  I'm very
pleased with it, and am looking forward to learning more about it.

       A couple weeks ago, I signed up to the DX4Win Reflector.  I used my
ARRL email address, but never received any of the traffic.

       My (ever helpful and patient) friend Mr. Paul van der Eijk suggested
I sign up again using my direct email address.  I did that, but still have
not received any traffic from the Reflector.

         Maybe I don't understand how it works.  Does the DX4Win Reflector
administrator email activity to members?  Or does sign-up merely permit
access to the website?

Thanks a million,

Mark Dubay
W5MMX