Hi Fred,

I think I can walk you through doing this, though I'm at work now and don't
have
the software in front of me. There are two things you might want to consider:
The first option would be to start adding your new contacts into a separate
group within the same log. By doing this, all your DXCC info will be the same
(no need to re-work anyone unless you wanted to) and you can use the group
selections to select just the contacts from your new location.

The other way to actually create a lot would be to filter on the dates, export
just that portion of your log in DX4WIN format, then create a new log and
import
that exported data.

73,

David, K2DBK

On 9/27/2010 11:11 PM, cw...@juno.com wrote:
> I've been through the help file and could not find the answer to my question:
>  How do I create a new log beginning 01/01/2009 from my existing log?  I
> moved to AZ from NJ in January of 2009 and, while I want to keep a Master log
> of all my QSOs, I want to create one for just those Qs I've made since moving
> to AZ.  I've not been able to find how to create such a log.  Any suggestions
> would be appreciated.
>
> 73 from the desert,
>
> Fred/NA2U -- CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
> Yeah...but it's a DRY heat.
> "Wretched excess is just barely enough." -- Mario Batali (from Heat by Bill
> Buford)

        David, K2DBK
        http://k2dbk.blogspot.com
        http://k2dbk.com