Hello,

My DX4WIN v 8.4 was working properly until I tried to add a country. I followed
the directions in the help file but not it will not open without errors.  When
trying to open DX4WIN from bootup I receive the following errors:

    1. TAward System. Add entry (c;dx4win_src\awdmgt.pas, line 558

    2.  Access violation at address 00625988 in module 'dx4win.exe. Read of
address 00000000

    3.  A tatal error occured reading the logfile.

How can I repair the errors and return the program to its working operation
state?  What did I do to cause this problem?

Thank you for the help,

Patrick, W4PV