Hi all DX4winners.!

Im using version 7.05 here and it works fine.

Reading Jim's web pages and how to update your country file, then merge
your old one... with the new one
went very well here.... all worked... as he said it would EXCEPT...

LIKE PAUL F6EXV I also found PJ2 wasn't added to the deleted listing now
my old qso with PJ2MI also was still logged as active

SO i also went to the qso and changed the country to PJ2/D = Deleted
and WORKED just as it did for Paul and im sure a few others.

Now i look at my "needed list" and it says
all of the new PJ's the 4 of them

Hopefully most of you have what I also have now appearing in the needed list

W's everywhere

(W= Worked )

After 29 years of Haming I still live for the chase.!

DXIS. ! and always will be in this house.

73 David J. McAulay VK3EW