Hi.

I have Dx4Win and Winkeyer working together with 2 rigs. The first one
connected on Winkeyer Kye1 and the second on key2.

Key1 and Key2 are the connections between Winkeyer and the rigs.

Using Ctrl+F12 on Dx4win I can change from Rig1 to Rig2 but I need to change
the Winkeyer port keys too.

I am doing this manually and I have asked  - vide e-mails under this – on
the WINKUSB List and they informed me I can send a command “/O” to the
WINKUSB.

I have tried to use F key Dx4win function to send it to the WINKUSB but in
do not understand it like a command and only sends  /O characters.

Anybody knows if I can send a “command” to WINKUSB via DX4Win or has any
suggestion?

I will appreciate any help.

73´s

Marcos, PT2CC