On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 5:04 PM, R.T.Liddy <k...@ameritech.net> wrote:

> So, is there a way to turn all of these S's and C's to the *'s that indicate
> their
> correct status?  I certainly don't want to sit at the computer and manually
> search for each of these thousands of QSO's and change them.  It would
> literally be thousands of entries to be changed.

Click on Reports, when the window comes up, click on the Award Flags
button.  You want to change "Submitted" to "Checked" for each award
type (DXCC Band, DXCC Mode, DXCC Mixed, etc.).

Also see the article about DXCC tracking on http://dx4win.ad1c.us to
check if DX4WIN matches what your totals at the ARRL are.  The page
may not have been updated for DX4WIN8, but the concepts are the same.

If there were country file errors, let me know and I'll try to fix
them.  There are instructions at http://www.country-files.com/dx4win/
on how to identify them.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us