Hi Just upgrading from 703 to 804v8. I see from the archives OH6CT Olli has
asked this same question but I cant see any answer.
The bulk of my QSOs in version 703 have the Name and QTH in the "Notes for
this Call" window, separated by a space.

The question is how do I get DX4Win to recognise a space to populate the
name to the new name window and the QTH to the new QTH window using the
"Multiple QSO Operation|Set Name and QTH"?
Jim's application notes refer to the on-line help to see exactly what Dx4Win
will do but I can't find them.

I'm sure the answer is staring at me!

Cheers
John ZL1ALZ