I have searched the DX4WIN home page for a wish list but didn't find one.

I have two suggestions for consideration on future updates.

1. In the main logging window in the QSL area there are presently the
following slots: LABEL, QSL DATE, CNFM, and METHOD.

I would like to suggest that the QSL DATE slot be changed to QSL DATE SENT
and an additional slot be added for QSL DATE RCVD. In that way we can track
how long it is from when a QSL is sent until a reply is received. Sometimes
people will ask on the various reflectors if anyone has received a QSL from
a DX station. With this additional slot we could track when the QSL was
received. There is enough room next to the METHOD slot to add this
additional slot.

2. I would like to see the CALLSIGN/MGR LOOKUP window made to automatically
open when the program starts as do the other windows. In other words, once
you open this window DX4WIN would remember its size and position and open it
each time DX4WIN is started as it does to all the other windows selected
from the WINDOW drop down window. As it is now you must hit F3 every time
you start DX4WIN to get the CALLSIGN/MGR LOOKUP to open. I use it all the
time and don't understand why it can't be made to open with all the other
windows when DX4WIN is started.

V/r Alan, K7ACZ

A user of DX4WIN since when in was on 5 inch floppies!

Alan Zack

Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ

Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired

Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired

 <http://www.geocities.com/k7acz> http://www.geocities.com/k7acz

 <http://gocoastguard.com> http://gocoastguard.com

 <http://www.uscgradio.net> http://www.uscgradio.net

 <http://www.comm-one.org> http://www.comm-one.org