Assuming that Win-eqf is able to export an ADIF file, here is what I would
suggest:

 1) In Win-eqf, EXPORT your log to file in ADIF format and remember what
directory you create it in
 2) Start DX4WIN
 3) If you plan on importing to an EXISTING DX4WIN log, first make a backup
copy..just incase :-)
 4) Click File
 5) If you want to import to an existing DX4WIN log, Click OPEN and then
navigate to the log you want to import to
 6) If you want to start a NEW log, click NEW, then select a log file name (and
location if the default (SAVE) is not correct)
 7) Click File, then Import/Export .. this will open up a "Import/Export
Filters" window
 8) ADIF is the default import format so click File, then Import
 9) Navigate to the ADIF file that you created in Win-eqf
10) Click OPEN
11) It should give you a summary window indicating counts of how many QSOs were
read, etc.
12) If things look good, Click File, then Save

If you need more detail in any of the above, send just me (not the list) an
email and I'll get you going :-)

73 and welcome to DX4WIN,
Lee  N7NU

>>> "k2gpl1" <k2g...@verizon.net> 1/18/2011 11:02 AM >>>

I am not a good guy on the computer so I need help on anyone who has taken his
contacts from Win-eqf and transfered them into Dx4Win. I need step by step the
way to do this . Tnx, Ev

k2g...@verizon.net

!SIG:4d35e3f269568876611991!