> If you want to submit it as JT65 you can do the following:
>
> In TQSL Go to File>Preferences>ADIF Modes
> Select >Add
> Under ADIF Mode type JT65A, Under resulting TQSL mode select JT65.
> By doing this all of your JT65A QSOs will be entered into LoTW as the base
> type of JT65.

It's better to create a map from JT65A to DATA since that's what it
is, a DATA mode contact. LoTW doesn't care about modes when matching
QSOs, just Mode Groups.

> Version 1.13 might handle it directly. Don't know. I didn't know there was a
> 1.13 till this morning.

I added several new mode mappings to the 1.12 kit which the ARRL used
as the basis of 1.13 so it may be in there already.
73,
    -Rick
--
Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA