I am using an older version of DX4WIN - 5.03. It's been a while since I
printed labels, so when I got a new printer for Christmas I thought I
would see how well it produced labels.

Imagine my surprise when the program indicated I was going to be
producing 1750 labels and needed 47 sheets of labels! As I investigated
my log, I realized that imported contest QSOs came in with the print
flag set. Logs I have been importing for the past year or so all have
the print flag set.

So, now I need to update groups of QSO's by date range and clear the
print flag. One more little wrinkle - if any are marked as confirmed AND
I did not print a label, I'll want to leave the print flag set so I can
generate a card in return.

Is is possible to do this, or do I need to wipe the slate clean and
clear all the print flags? I've already gone into the preferences and
set the print label setting to No - so hopefully this won't be an issue
in the future.

Thanks in advance,

Dave, N2CK