Dick,
Sorry, I missed to mention the radio indeed.
It is the 7600. The split mode is read and set correctly but I suspect that
reading the VFO B frequency, the driver
issues the commands 'Select VFO B', 'Read Frequency and mode' than 'Select VFO
A'.

My SteppIr and the K1-Expert connected on the CI-V bus go crazy that way... HI
HI HI

We just need ICOM makes the "Read/set VFO B frequency and mode" command
available very soon.

73 de Max, I8NHJ/NH7CU
one of EL2PP, 1A0KM, JT1Y, E30GA, T77V, TT8MM, T32R, K5K, XR0X, S05X, 4O3T,
BS7H, K4M, PJ7E