Jim,
Something has changed in DX4WIN for me. I use to get the split in DX4WIN
but with the last few upgrades DX4W does not record the split nor will
it pick up the split when sending a spot. I still have the $$ in the
contest window and the radio will go to a split if it's picked up in a
packet spot, but even then if you work the station no freq ends up in
notes for this call. I was hoping in DX4W805 this would get fixed again
but it didn't make the cut.

I just did a quick look back in my log and it appears that when we got
the new "freq" field DX4W stopped recording the split in the log. I'm
using the FT-1KMP MK5 and DX4W805 with Windows 7 64 bit.  I put out a
query on the reflector a few weeks back but got no response then either.

73

Wayne  WA1PMA