Using Flex 3000 SDR radio, DX4WIN 8.03

I noticed that some of the QSO's in my log have the correct band but the
wrong band in the recorded frequency.

For example, I had a QSO yesterday with UN9GD on 20 meter CW.  The band was
correctly recorded as 20 meters, but the frequency in the DX4WIN log shows
18070.20.  Could this be due to the fact that DX4WIN is polling the Flex
radio and is reading both VFO's (even though the second one was inactive at
the time?)  If yes, how do I prevent this behavior so that only the
receiving frequency is recorded (the frequency of the DX station).

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG
Greensboro, NC  FM06be
wd4...@arrl.net
http://wd4elg.blogspot.com