Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 07:30:22 -0400
From: "george" <goofy...@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: [Dx4win] Re-loaded version 8.05 now packet window spot time
        not     correct
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>

I had to re-load DX4WIN version 8.05 yesterday due to a HD failure and now I
cannot get the packet spots received to indicate the arrival instead of the
actual time. I right clicked on the packet window and highlighted SORT and
chose arrival as I always did and the spots indicate the actual time in
hours, minutes. In the past when I chose ARRIVAL it would indicate the aged
minutes the spot was received.

I still have 8.04 on the computer and tried it and it acts fine in this
regard.

How do I get this function back?

Thanks.

George  W2YJ