From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of ALAN ZACK
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 23:04 PM
To: 'DX4WIN Group'
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] 2011 Radio Amateur Call book & DX4WIN

I concur. You should notice in the bottom of the F3 window the UPDATE QSO
button is only active for USA stations. For DX it is grayed out. To
accomplish what you want to do for DX (non USA) stations is to use F3 to
open the CALLSIGN/MGR LOOKUP window. The address will appear in this window.
Then click on the first line of the address and scroll down so the complete
address is highlighted. Then do an ALT+M which will transfer the address to
the QSL MGR box in the main logging window. This will be the address that is
printed on labels when you print QSL labels.

Note: Be sure the AUTO UPDATE tab is clicked when using F3 so that when you
log or check another call the address will follow to the new call.

GL, Alan, K7ACZ