On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 5:48 AM, Bud Governale, W3LL wrote:

> Reports>WPX>LISTING:
>
> 2D0 is listed as confirmed "C" for both Mixed and Phone.
> When I click on either "C" I get a message saying: "No matching QSO found"
>
> How do I fix this problem?

I diagnosed Bud's problem after he sent me his log.  The 2D0 QSO in
his log is confirmed only by eQSL, not paper QSL. The WPX listing sees
the QSO as confirmed (as it should), but filtering the QSO by
double-clicking on the 'C' in the listing does not work.  I did a
similar experiment with a DXCC listing, using a DXCC confirmation that
was only confirmed via LoTW, and the filter was able to find the
confirmed QSO without any problem.  So the problem that Bud saw is
either in the WPX module, or something having to do with eQSL
confirmations.  Paul will have to determine which it is.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us