I'm hearing rumors (and that's all they are so far) that S. Sudan has
been added to the ARRL DXCC List as a new entity., effective 14 July
2011  I have not heard whether the ITU has assigned a prefix yet.  If
you hear anything unusual on the air today, get on and work it.  I'll
release the DX4WIN county file tonight (some time between 00-04z
Friday 7/15 UTC).

*DO NOT* change the Prefix field in your QSO(s) to ST0.  This is the
prefix of the OLD (deleted) DXCC entity.  If you do this, even
upgrading the country file *won't* fix it, you'll have to manually
change them back.  Just log the QSO and even if the prefix field is
empty, the new country file will make all the right things happen.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us