On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 4:56 PM, ALAN ZACK <k7...@cox.net> wrote:

> Do I have to manually make 284 entries to show these countries credited by
> the ARRL DXCC desk to be checked in DX4WIN? Or is there a simpler way to do
> this?

If you don't care whether the matching QSOs are marked as Checked, the
application note describes a submission process to do this (there is
still some manual work involved, but maybe less than doing all 284).

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/appnotes/dxcc.html

> Also is there an easy way to prepare a list of cards I will be submitting at
> the convention for my DXCC endorsements (i.e. countries/bands/modes not yet
> credited on my ARRL DXCC credits list) once I update DX4WIN to show my
> countries/bands/modes already confirmed?

I have never submitted cards at a convention.  You could do a DXCC
Submission (report) in DX4WIN and print it out, and the QSOs will be
listed in the preferred ARRL order.  If multiple bands/modes are
claimed on a card with multiple QSOs, those cards go to the bottom of
the pile.  The submission order is described on the ARRL DXCC web page
somewhere.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us