Hi Val
The spot does not show because you have worked that ST0R station before.
Let's imagine there is another operation using ST0S. Such a spot would
show up in red letters.
A station worked on same band and mode will not show up again... UNLESS
you put that call in your alert window. In such a case, all spots from
that station will show as #1 priority.
73
Paul F6EXV

Please visit http://www.f6exv.org and http://www.pj7-2011.org