Sorry, just too many little loose ends to tie up, so the releases
didn't happen.  This was probably my last chance until the upcoming
weekend, so please wait a couple more days.  I'll try to get the
release notes posted in the interim.

- Jim

p.s. worked two new countries from CO tonight - 3B8 and EK.  That
makes 229 (incl. both old and new PJs) with just 100W and a part-time
multi-band vertical. Sure would be nice to have some more sunspots,
although the SFI is back up to 98 after having dropped down to 83 less
than a week ago.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us