The menu you keep referring to is not part of the automatic control.
Before you get to that menu, from the QSO window, put the mouse cursor
over rotor and click.
This brings up the rotor sub menu.  Now CLICK ON SHORT PATH and the
rotor rotates to the station in the call sign window via short path.
The menu you refer to does not get populated from the qso data.  It is
for manual control.

de Vic, N5YY