From: jjreis...@gmail.com [mailto:jjreis...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Reisert AD1C
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 12:49 PM
To: Tony McClenny
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Have you ever

I found it.  It was obvious once I had your DX4WIN.CFG file and saw
your country window - there were NO CW credits for any entity!

File | Awards.  Should come up to the DXCC tab.  In the lower-left
section ("valid modes"), check CW. then "OK".  Before clicking OK,
make sure your other mode selections in the box are correct.

The CE works now.